Our Home Buying & Selling Services

With no markups and no fees on any title, EBSCO eBooks is a cost-effective option for any library. Libraries also have several convenient options for building or growing their e-book collections with EBSCO eBooks. Choose from an ownership model, a subscription model, a short-term loan model, or any combination.

In order to officially record or register your ownership of a property, title deeds in your name have to be registered in the Land Register of Scotland or recorded in the General Register of Sasines. The Land Register of Scotland and the Register of Sasines are official records of who owns property in Scotland. Both of them are kept up-to-date by the Registers of Scotland in Edinburgh.

Please note that we will not accept a purchased title as sufficient evidence, as it is not possible to buy a genuine British title. It is for this reason that we require you to send us evidence of any entitlement to use a particular title, be it academic or honorary. For obvious reasons we would not accept a purchased title as sufficient evidence. The application for my £195 budget version took minutes and I was promised that within five working days my application would be ‘reviewed’ and a title posted to me if it was deemed I could be ennobled.


The county recorder assigns each document a number and records the time of entry to the minute. A copy is made for the county file. Your real estate transaction is now part of the public record. Your insurance company will then take possession of the car or truck. In some cases, the car or truck gets sold to a repair facility and the vehicle is fixed or rebuilt. The new title that gets issued on the vehicle is called a salvage title.

If you are interested in any of the offerings on a site, you can make some simple checks before you approach the person behind the site. If you have a genuine hereditary title you must send evidence to us of such entitlement to use the title on your Deed Poll. We will not accept a purchased title as sufficient evidence, as it is not possible to buy a genuine British title. When you have title to your property, you own it. But the deed is the written document used to transfer the title from seller to buyer. It is only when the deed is recorded at the appropriate county office that your ownership is official.

Sometimes title deeds are really old documents containing complicated language that is hard to read, or sometimes they are more modern documents called ‘Land Certificates’. The type of deeds your house has depends on how old your house is and when you, and the previous owner, bought it. It doesn’t matter whether the deeds for your house are old or new, it’s what’s in them that’s important. Your solicitor will be able to work this out and explain any issues to you.

For those who are interested in making full use of their title, an observation can be put on your passport if you can prove ownership of the Lordship of the Manor. The observation goes ‘The holder is the Lord of the Manor of X’. Tenants-in-common – When two or more individuals buy a home together as tenants-in-common, they are partners who may own unequal shares and who can sell their shares of ownership independently.

Lords of the Manor in England and Wales have been given until 13 October 2013 to register any rights they may have in the Manor. The LRA does not oblige owners to register their rights, and non-registration does not mean that the Lordship or its rights are lost. It just means that the traditional paper conveyancing continues, as opposed to electronic conveyancing today.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>